Where possible, we have taken the necessary steps to remove accessibility barriers, which allow us to offer 1 Superior Double Room that is fully accessible.
This guest room is located on the ground floor and offers wider doorways, two twin size beds, a large window and the following ADA features:
* Toilet with grab bars and a minimum clearance of 60” from the wall adjacent to the toilet to any obstruction and 48” in front of the toilet.
* Sink with a minimum width of the knee and toe clearance of 30”. Plumbing wrapped with insulation.
* Mirror, towels and blow dryer are mounted no higher than 40” above the floor.
* Lavatory hardware is accessible and does not require twisting and grasping to operate.
* Standard roll-in shower with grab bars, foldable seat and a hand-held detachable spray unit..
The bed height is the recommended 20-23 inches from the floor to the top of the mattress.
Moreover, the room offers alarms for the visually and hearing impaired.
Wheelchair access to Washington Square Inn MUST be coordinated with the hotel management prior to check-in.
The majority of the common areas, including the lobby, might offer limited services for those with disabilities; however, breakfast can be delivered to the room.