No two rooms are alike in the beautifully renovated 1910 Washington Square Inn. Choose from king, queen, double or twin beds to suit your needs and preference. All rooms come with a private bath, appointed with luxurious bath amenities. Rooms have high quality linens and are individually decorated in warm, subdued tones. Some rooms offer bay windows with window seats, fireplaces, or views of North Beach landmarks such as Coit Tower, Washington Square, or Saints Peter and Paul Church.
Rates range from $199-$409 and include:
- European-style breakfast for two each morning
- Evening welcome reception with wine and hors d’oeuvres
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water
- Wireless Internet
- Two plush bathrobes for use during your stay
- Guaranteed parking in a secured garage two blocks away ($32 per night)